Heating Repair & Maintenance in Wilmington, ME
Providing Quality Heater & Furnace Services for 15+ Years
Your family relies on the heater to keep the house safe and cozy in the frigid temperatures. Subcool Heating & Air Inc. offers heating repair and maintenance in Wilmington and the surrounding area. We have more than 15 years of experience solving and preventing heating problems, and our technicians service all equipment brands and models.
Reliable Repairs for All Heating Systems
Nobody wants to deal with a heating problem in the coldest months of the year. Unfortunately, all heaters will need repair from time to time. When something goes wrong, you need a qualified and experienced HVAC contractor to solve your problem and restore your heat. We have fully trained and qualified technicians to fix any problem with your heater.
We are often able to provide same-day repair service for heating problems. If your heater has completely stopped working, the situation can become serious very quickly. You can depend on our professionals for expert heating repair and maintenance to keep your heating system in optimal condition. After-hours and emergency weekend service are also available for urgent heating issues.
The Importance of Furnace Maintenance
Maintenance is a normal part of homeownership. Don’t overlook your furnace when scheduling home maintenance, because preventing problems is always more cost effective than dealing with an unexpected repair in the dead of winter. Furnace maintenance is important for a number of reasons.
Professional furnace maintenance offers:
- Improved efficiency – A well-maintained furnace operates more efficiently, which reduces your heating costs.
- Smoother operation – Our technicians inspect components, lubricate, clean, and adjust the system to ensure smooth operation.
- Reliable performance – Regular inspections and maintenance allows our technicians to find small problems to optimize performance.
- Consistent temperatures – During maintenance visits, we calibrate the thermostat to ensure that your home is consistently warm and comfortable.
- Health and safety – Professional maintenance offers health and safety benefits for your family. Cleaning the system and changing the filters helps to improve air quality and reduce airborne particles. Inspecting a fuel-burning furnace helps avoid the health risks of a carbon monoxide leak.
When we come to your home for maintenance service, we take the time to fully inspect all moving components of your system, lubricate anything that needs lubrication, clean, and change the filters. We perform minor adjustments during maintenance visits. If we notice a bigger problem, we can recommend repair to prevent the problem from getting bigger and more expensive to fix.
Get Your Home Ready for Winter
As the cold weather approaches, it is important to make sure your home is ready for winter. We provide heating repair and maintenance for all types and brands of residential heating equipment. You can count on our technicians to address any performance issues and make sure your heater is in top shape and ready to keep your home comfortable all winter.
Experience that Matters
Quality Service & Products
Locally Owned & Operated
Solution Oriented Service
Service Without Upselling